Nobody

Hello?
Nobody answers
She has hidden her scars
She let them simmer
and boil inside
She's drowning in her own tears
Gasping for the air
that nobody can give her
She screams
but nobody hears

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:14 pm:
I can surely relate to this feeling. It's simple but has all the words we need to say in such moment and feeling. I loved it, it's awesome !!! ^_^

PargaranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 1:16 pm :
Thanks so much!

justmylife said...
May 1 at 7:53 pm:
That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jun. 25 at 10:49 am :
Thank you!! (:

Nella.Girl97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 30 at 11:33 am:
Great work! And I can understand this feeling! Love this!

Apr. 30 at 11:44 am :
Thank you! I'm glad you can relate, it's nice to have company in these feelings.

Sail_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 30 at 11:32 am:
Wow, this is really sad, and simple. I liked it a lot, though I wish it was a little longer, haha

Apr. 30 at 11:43 am :
Thank you :) What I usually write is longer, but this one just stuck as a kind of cursory poem.

book.junkieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 26, 2013 at 4:30 am:
wow its short and u still get that feeling u can get to the point and still make it realistics while others must give 10 or so lines to make you feel sad (*cough cough*)  WELL DONE!

Dec. 13, 2013 at 6:33 pm :
Thank you very much for the comment! I often can't write short poems; I get all caught up in them. But this time it actually worked out, haha. (: And I know what you mean!

PargaranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you very much! I love to convey feelings. (:

booklover303This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice! It really makes you feel what the person in the poem is feeling!