Nobody

Hello?
Nobody answers
She has hidden her scars
She let them simmer
and boil inside
She's drowning in her own tears
Gasping for the air
that nobody can give her
She screams
but nobody hears

book.junkieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 26 at 4:30 am:
wow its short and u still get that feeling u can get to the point and still make it realistics while others must give 10 or so lines to make you feel sad (*cough cough*)  WELL DONE!

PargaranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 6:33 pm :
Thank you very much for the comment! I often can't write short poems; I get all caught up in them. But this time it actually worked out, haha. (: And I know what you mean!

PargaranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 24 at 2:51 pm:
Thank you very much! I love to convey feelings. (:

booklover303This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 24 at 2:50 pm:
Nice! It really makes you feel what the person in the poem is feeling!