but yet I'm still here

she feels alone
but yet I stand right here

she says no one cares
but yet I stick around

she wants to die because no one will miss her
but yet she is the first thing on my mind

here I am you fool open your eyes
but she lays there because she was blind to me

samiasaskia24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 7 at 6:44 am:
Wise words!

Dr.FeelGoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 11:46 am :
thanks  but its not wise at all its just painful

samiasaskia24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 9:28 pm :
In wise I meant relatable, and the description of your poem holds information I think should be spread to more people.

today at 11:49 am :
well thanks :) oh and i like your stuff

today at 10:11 pm :
Thank you! I'm going to post some new things soon! I haven't been on teen ink for ages, and all the writing is over a year old now! i really like your work too! :)