born to die This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

back
how about we take a deep breath for a few second fragments and let our lips intertwine like grapevines that snake between the
chain link fences that separate the far north from the deepened south. it's an interesting choice; watch as our necks crane into
angles, their displacement is not simply a number; it is a measure of our ability to withstand the pressures and pain.
see my spine crooked at each bitty-vertebrae.
to
infinity and beyond. or really, the eighth
dimension, the second Doctor, a single second before a collapse comes. love like a roman, die like a roman. (take your
medication; you'll be okay)
i see your palms facing forward, i dare you to shove me away.
black
of course, we only sat there and looked one
another in the iris. never the eyes – they are souls to humanity, gateways to jesus christ and no, i cannot look that direction, i do not dare to give your windows a simple glare.
i would break them.
(period)

adinarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 20 at 3:09 pm:
Such a good poem- I love the ending!

east_of_adaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 8:45 pm :
well, thank you~ that means a lot to me actually.