Writing thoughts

I
Can put my
Thoughts through
This
Pencil
Decoding
Wisps of memory
Intelligence
Wisdom
I have that power
That freedom
A freedom
That no
Man
In
A
Suit
Can take
From me
My muscles
Nerves
Bones
Joining to
Produce
A
Symphony
Through the
Sight and
Comprehension
And
Thought
Of others and
I.

megcmusicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:06 pm:
I liked it... It felt a little hard to read since it didn't really have a complete sentence or thought in it. At least you didn't make my old mistake - I had this idea in my mind that each line of good poetry had to be the same number of words. So I'd restart a thought. Anyway, could you check out my work anybody?

sunnyandsugarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 22 at 6:37 pm:
Theres just something I really like about this.. the word choice, everything. Nice job,keep writing. X

asofnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 12 at 3:44 pm:
I liked the fact that the structure fit the topic. Think about taking out the "A" in there because they were kinda awkward. Good job overall.