Writers.

**************
I fall.
I write.
I rise.
**************

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 27 at 8:11 pm
This is great! It's so simple, but so true! :) I also love the movement of falling and rising: beautiful!

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 25 at 10:43 am
This is amazing! So true! So relatable! just wow!!! 

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 22 at 2:06 pm
I got one interjection for ya: wow!!

MetalHead36 said...
Jan. 5 at 8:33 pm
I love this. It's simple. 6 words, delivers such a powerful message, this is one of the finest poems I've read. Well done.

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 6 at 10:34 am
Thank you so much!

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The cycle of a poet summed up in 6 words. Beauty in its simplicity :)

Thank you so much!

HornyUnicorn69 said...
Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:09 am
True. Simplicity in its most complex and meanigful form. Great job

Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:51 am
Thanks a LOT unicorn!

RozaAlexanderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
simplicity and complexity in one poem, beautiful genius

Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:20 am
That was the exact thing in my mind when I wrote this piece! You have no idea how happy you just made me :)

PoeticStranger said...
Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:41 am
Ray, this is a fantastic piece. I have read this poem before by you, but for some reason, never commented on it. I absolutely love this!

Thanks! Hearing that means a lot! :)

EvilAngel said...
I dig it  

Thanks a lot :)

KaylaaLovee said...
Simple=Perfection <33

Nov. 8, 2013 at 5:17 am
Thanks!! Glad you too are a fan of simplicity :D

FlyingKite said...
Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:01 am
It's deep, but you schould elaborate more on what it means, and what you are trying to say! Good work!

Nov. 8, 2013 at 5:13 am
Thanks!! It feels really nice to get actually genuine comments :)  I'll surely will take care of it the next time I write, thanks!

KasieDee said...
Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:56 am
These six words are powerful to any writer. I mean, anyone who is drowning would reach for the tree limb.