Oh... | Teen Ink

Oh...

October 23, 2013
By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
64 articles 13 photos 59 comments

Favorite Quote:
I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...


Oh stars that I may call my own, oh the stars of my home.
Oh the stripes of my land, oh the stripes which still stand.
Oh the the colors majestic and oh so smooth, Oh the colors red, white and blue…

Oh the stars of my fifty friends, oh the stars and the message they send.
Oh the stripes and the their history, oh the stripes conquered all misery.
Oh the colors majestic and oh so smooth, oh the colors red, white and blue…

Oh the stars they guide me through these times, oh the stars they help me do whats right.
Oh the stripes help me remember the past, oh the stripes they help me keep on track.
Oh the colors majestic and oh so smooth, oh the colors red, white and blue.


The author's comments:
Patriotic pieace. I was having a blog in my thoughts trying to figure out what to write and I saw the flag and this came out. enjoy.