Dejected Confession | Teen Ink

Dejected Confession

October 24, 2013
By desicating_damsel PLATINUM, Plainfield, Illinois
desicating_damsel PLATINUM, Plainfield, Illinois
23 articles 18 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I was always fascinated by people who are concidered completely normal, because I find them the weirdest of all."
Johnny Depp


I feel awful most of the time, because ‘Sorry’ is one of the utmost prominent words that escapes my mouth. I have cried myself to sleep countless times over problems that could be resolved so easily. I have never ‘fit-it’ or truly been accepted by anyone, and I apologize for even that. I tend to over react and my pride has paid the price to mend the trust I have torn. It has been broken so many times it is all but dust, now. I have lost many friends when my pleas for forgiveness are not accepted. I am void of all emotions, for when I cried out all my tears, my emotions departed with them. Drying and evaporating into the air, for me to inhale. Those responsible for the hot drops of passion and water running down my face don’t even know of their existence, and for that I am glad. For if they were informed of my weeping they would stare at me in awe and realize how broken and damaged I truly am. I am the girl with so many emotions, she appears emotionless because she doesn’t know how to expression them. Wallowing in sorrow, regret, pain, confusion, and loneliness, repeating a famous lie; “I’m ok.” Smiling and laughing while I am with people, but that smile melts away to reveal a quivering lip and the laughs are replaced with the bitter sound of hurt, as soon as I am isolated once again.