blue base This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

water weighs nothing.
it is
liquid glass between my
outstretched hands
as I drift to the bottom

and settle like sand.
don't tell me to come back up

for I can only speak in
bubble curtains
thick and sparkling clear.
instead join me

here at the bottom

of the busy world
where the blue is deep and soft
and silent.

BrisaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thanks guys :)

CallMeSunshine This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's utterly peaceful. The feeling you would get from standing alone in the middle of a forest; that feeling of oneness. You describe it well. It's lovely :) Good work

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The imagery in this is so unique and beautiful—more about how the water feels than how it looks, which I think is really original of you. The peaceful tone in this (I'm not sure if that's what you intended) really drew me to it. Really good poem (: