Second Star to the Right This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

i am still waiting
for your letter of apology
for not taking me
away from this place
sooner
before they tattooed
me with their artwork
seeped into my skin
i cannot remember
whether it was a dream
or not
when i saw you
fly by my window
with another
fairy-dust-sprinkled child
but it doesn't matter now
if you are real
or if the kingdom
where the clock is frozen
ever existed
because i don't
want to stay
this way

411EllieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 6:34 pm:
Is this piece alluding to Peter Pan? I love it regardless :)

Godinspiresher43This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 1 at 3:12 pm:
I love this poem. The imagery, the emotion everything is put together fantastically. GREAT work! I love it!

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 26 at 7:43 pm:
Great!!! Each word compelling and presses you to move on! Congrats on being published! Its the greatest feeling isnt it! Haha :) keep rockin 

SkysetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 2 at 3:03 pm:
Oh, this is so amazing! It has such a dream like quality, and I'm just obsessed with those first few lines. Great job. :)

Princess.Emily This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really liked this piece. You portrayed the emotion wonderfully.

TheMoonStillFollowsMeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 18 at 5:48 pm :
Thank you so much! That means alot. I cant believe it got into the magazine! My first time too!

mereCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 23, 2013 at 3:10 am:
Love this! It hit home for me because ever since i was six I've wanted to be able to go somewhere where the clock was frozen and never have to grow up. :')

PaperArmageddonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Ha, just realized who wrote this. Another wonderful poem, Rainy! It feels very lonely and I love the ending. Definitely worthy of the Red Check! :)