A Love Affair with Orange Juice This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I take you home with me
From the market,
All the while restraining myself
From drinking you
Until morning time.
But I can't bear it…
I want you,
I NEED you,
You are the love of my life.
So I break under the pressure
And take out a glass,
I open the fridge
Take you in my hand,
And pooouur.
You are now in my cup,
I hope you don't mind.
I say a prayer to the fruit gods
And pay my respects.
Then I take a sip.
And another,
And another,
I can't stop.
I keep gulping away
To the very
Last
Drop…
Oh no!
I realize as I look at the empty jug.
My one and only love is…
GONE!
I scream
I shout
I cry
I am ready to die.
Oh, what wouldn't I do,
To get myself some more of you.

Chubby_Hearts said...
today at 5:14 pm:
OMG! I think I am scarred for life now! This is Hillarious and I am going to go get me some orange juice! lol

Tamy24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 27 at 1:12 pm:
This was AWESOME. The imagery that you used made me want to read more and that's what a Writer does. Really nice.

abividreyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 26 at 11:49 am:
this was AWESOME! reminds me of something my cousin Jeff would write! lol

fallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 25 at 3:45 pm:
BEST POEM EVA! anything with onrange juice is awesome way to go i like then end were you scream nad cry best part

City_Of_AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 25 at 3:44 pm:
ROFL!!! I LOVE THIS ONE!!!

ElisaTheDuckThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 5:13 pm :
one word: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!