Delicacy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Bubbles – so delicate,
girls dance within these spheres,
a swish of skirts, a kaleidoscope of pink
blue purple,
colors bleeding on the pristine surface.

They would like to know each other,
learn why one bubble is a luscious pink,
another a mysterious violet
Every time their bubbles collide, their
hands shoot up, trying to feel a crack
in the glossy dome.

But it is too fast, too durable, and the
bubbles slide by,
the secrets to a sapphire blue or a brilliant gold
go along with it.

dreamcatcher77This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3 at 5:11 pm:
i dont get it.. explain plz?

t.lee.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 12:13 pm :
;) I always believe the best art provokes a response from that reader - whether it's confusion or awe or anger. I'm not going to force my perspective on you; read the words as you will!

BlackLavenderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 3:59 pm:
I like your poem

today at 12:12 pm :
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it.