The Big Mistake | Teen Ink

The Big Mistake

October 16, 2013
By BrooklynBeauty SILVER, Virginia Beach, Virginia
BrooklynBeauty SILVER, Virginia Beach, Virginia
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you believe you can achieve.
Your dreams can come true.


She sat there thinking. Just thinking about how she could approach him. Several scenarios play out though her head, but none of them turned out with her being happy. But no matter what, she had to confront him about his recent behavior around another girl. He has been doing stuff with the other girl that he doesn’t do with her. And he is starting to spend less time with her and more time with the other girl. Finally, she came up with a way to confront him. So she walked up to him and asked him, “Who is it gonna be? Me or Her?” But what he said next was what she dreaded the most. “Her” She walked away because that was the only thing she could do to keep from crying. As she walked away he said the words that could hurt her even more than what he already had. “I’m sorry. I will always love you no matter what.” But, what he didn’t know is that he had just made the biggest mistake of his life. He had just made a very dangerous enemy. She turned around and hissed at him through her tears, “How dare u break my heart and turn around and say that you’re sorry and that you love me. You are the most inconsiderate, immature jerk I have ever known.” And with that she walked away, plotting a way to get back at him.