This World | Teen Ink

This World

October 4, 2013
By LeviLerma BRONZE, Los Lunas, New Mexico
LeviLerma BRONZE, Los Lunas, New Mexico
3 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone."


Look outside, What is this world? This world that we live on?
Why is it green? What is it that we can look at this. This world is hell, NO not because the world, the green. The race we are, Why is it that we fight and kill, Why i say, The killing, the fighting, We want to die, and kill. Why do we get the earth? We dont deserve it, All we deserve is hell. But... why? Why all of the killing? this kill me, they tear at me, crush me, leave me a prisoner of there twisted world. Its sad. STOP! I want this to end. The sadness, The crying, The greaf. Stop this so no one crys or feels crushed. Crushed by the hellish world that we have made, Crafted to fit the needs of people. You think that this is a good world, Its not, Its the worst way you can provide for us. Why cant you see all the people crying, being saddened by you. This is the world we know and love, We are the heart of this world.


The author's comments:
I lost someone dear to me and made this when i was still fairly upset