Cut Me Down

Cut me down, Free my soul, whats with this town, why so cold, everyone here is oh so bold, my life is ending, their souls now sold, now they see they`ll see the end thst I had foretold, I know not the way, but yes it shall be a deadly display, destruction and disarray, the day the bullied fight back, that`ll be the day.

411EllieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 16 at 9:20 pm:
This poem is so powerful. It strikes a cord in the hearts of bully victims like myself. Please make it into a song! Keep on writing! ~Ellie

Saintz-Flam3RoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 8:26 am :
;) I love this also

sadesddThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 9 at 11:58 am:
I hope the day comes:) I like the futuristic view in your writing and the inspiration it carries with it!

Oct. 11 at 9:09 am :
Thanks and I cant wait either.