Coffee Date

On a cold rainy day,
There is nothing better than a coffee date,
The smell is as warm as the taste
A comfy couch,
A good book in my hand,
It's love at first sight,
You start to believe,
It can't get sweeter than this,
A bright smile looking at you proves you wrong,
When he says hello,
You can only think,
There is nothing better than a coffee date.

CookieMonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think this peice is very simple yet very elegant. I thisnk its very well phrased. You're a great poet, Val. Keep it up. <3

Valery5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thank u thank u :) ur comment means so much to me !

SpeakerOfTheDeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the imagery. It feels like I am there.

i always try to do my best with imagery :) thank u so much !