The One | Teen Ink

The One

October 3, 2013
By Zarii_Jay GOLD, Olivebranch, Mississippi
Zarii_Jay GOLD, Olivebranch, Mississippi
17 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
Some one is out there for everyone now matter how well they may be hidden.


All the years of my life I've been yearning for a friend a soul mate that someone who could pick me up when I fell down.
And all the years in my life I've been wanting another half , the other half that could do almost everything I couldn't, the person I could help at any time at any place.
As I look at you I realize that you are the one the one that will always be there the one that will make my life worth living the person that actually makes me want to get up every morning and when you're not here I feel lifeless because you are the one that makes my life ore interesting. It's not just your creativity and the smile that lights up the room, but it is also the way you comfort me and tell me the truth no matter what and also because of the way you listen to my problems no matter how small or worthless they may seem,yeah you are the one and no one not even you can tell me different, oh yes you are the that I can call best friend.


The author's comments:
Thus piece is about a girl named Stephanie and she the most loyal friend a girl can have I would not be able to smile as much as I do now if it weren't for her she is the best of the best and she deserves the best...and that is what she will receive if it's the last thing I make happen.