Bwaaaaiiiinz!

Brains, brains, a zombie treat,
Undoubtedly their favorite food to eat.
Guts, guts, spewing out,
The survivors that are left shout.
Arms outstretched, “I just want a hug!”
And to infect you with their zombie bug.
Limping to and limping fro.
Eventually you’ll run out of safe places to go.

Nintendude said...
Lol I luv the title

fallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
LOVE THIS!!!! zombies Rulez!

Scarlett_the_pegacornThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 6, 2013 at 4:25 pm :
Yush! Zombies are the bomb.com.

CookieMonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Haha, your poem works. I did find it funny, and very witty XD You're not only good at drawing but you're pretty good at poetry too! Nice choice of words, and ohhh, great rhyming :D  <3 

Oct. 21, 2013 at 3:57 pm :
Thx babe. ;D Your opinion means a lot to me. I sincerely appreciate it!

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ermergerd--ZOMBIEZ. your teacher must be insanely cool or a complete badas.s nerd, or both. this is funny XD and good. gooooood job, sis XD

Oct. 16, 2013 at 6:18 pm :
xD He's both. Thx pimp sistah. You're the coolest. ;D

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Cool asingment. You know it's usually, um, find the root of the asdfhldjkfsdf theory to ahdfhldkf quantom. e_e I like the rhyme and rhythm of this poem. It reminds me of all the zombies movies I've seen so far. And the imagery is scary to envision. 

Oct. 14, 2013 at 6:35 pm :
As always, thank you for taking the time to read my poetry, bridezilla. It always makes my heart leap with joy when I have a comment from you. Watch Zombieland if you haven't already. Tallahassee is bad***. xD

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:06 pm :
COURSE I'VE SEEN ZOMBIELAND!!! IT'S LIKE A CLASSIC. TALLAHASSE IS BADBADBADBADA$$! So is Little Rock even though she's little Miss Sunshine. >.>

Oct. 21, 2013 at 3:11 pm :
xD Don't you hate on mrs. Sunshine. I loved that movie. ;3

Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:35 pm :
I haven't seen it yet. But I want to. 

Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:54 pm :
It's an amazing movie. You'd love it.