Charlie Sheen

I’ve got you in a daze.
Your head is always spinning
Because like Charlie Sheen I’m always winning!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 9 at 5:15 pm:
You're always winning becuase you have tiger's blood and the bugers of an eight year old. XD Great reference to an icon. :P 

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 16 at 6:25 pm :
^ wut. Anyways, funny XD 

Scarlett_the_pegacornThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 16 at 6:27 pm :
xD Just smile and nod, sistah....Smile and nod...   But thanks to both of you. You're both amazing=balls! :D

monochromaticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 27 at 11:48 am:
hey - I like the rythm :)