Shadow This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

this is the shadow
that winds and weeps
barely speaks
through this rhythmic existence

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 2:55 pm:
Excellent wording. The lyricism of the words you used gives a beautiful rhythm to the whole poem. Congrats on the Editors' Choice. 5/5

DarkestStarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 6:42 pm :
Oh my god, thank you! It so nice to think that someone who has been put in the magazine likes my work!

east_of_adaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 6:54 pm :
four lines. lyrics are lovely, four lines is more than enough for me to want to curl up with this poem and cry.