"Oh."

I smell the rain as
a liquid crystal
f a l l s.
I smear the tear
of heaven as it
m e l t s
into my skin.
It seeps into my
pale body and
f l y s.
Though soaring
quickly it's too
l a t e.
An inch from
my soul, it's
g o n e.

estucker1998 said...
Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:42 am
Hey Lexus!!!! Long time! It's been RIDICULOUSLY busy lately! I actually love this, though I don't quite understand it. Yet. I love how it's short and different, yet powerful. I've read a couple more things and I'd love it if you could check the out :) Keep writing!

Laugh-it-Out This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
*Pokes head in* Long time, no talk.....remember me?? Hey there Lexy-loo hows it going! I love this, Short and sweet and just awesome sauce. I miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much you cant even understand you and andy and mckay and like Dua and everyone i was away for a whole month or someting but im back now hows school and life?? Hope als awesome love you!   ~Liv   btw keep rockin ;)

LexusMarie replied...
Liv! Have you been gone too? I ahven't been on in a very long time! I have been trying to make time for teenink and my life has been crazy hectic lately! I miss you and Mckay! I hope you're doing good:') I miss you!

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So, you crossed my mind today when I was showing my bestie some of my poetry and we re-read the comment you left on "Read My Poetry!" Wow, you've really branched out! I'm so proud of you! Really though! Lovely poem! I like how you place enphisis on certain words by placing them on a line all by themselves and putting spaces in between each letter. Whoo!

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the format of this poem. And how some of the letters or certain words are spaced out. Thank you for taking my advice to heart. I'm moved truly. Brah, keep writing. Writing the way you want to. Doesn't matter what anyone thinks. Criticism is the opinion of another being like you and me. We don't all like the same thing. So who's to say this isn't good. I believe it's perfect the way you wrote it. 

Wings10FeetTall said...
Great job, Lexus!

LexusMarie replied...
Thanks, Andy! Oh, btw, I'm getting to replying to the forum on The Valley asap!

Wings10FeetTall replied...
Sept. 10, 2013 at 11:40 am
Lexus, it's not showing that you posted on the Valley!

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
One day I'll read it from my journal and remember Lexus wrote it and say "Oh!" ...hehehehe...Hey, you don't mind me writing it down do you...with your name of course. and well I am somewhat lost. But I do feel a certain beauty to it. Thank you for sharing it. Good read.

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
And awesome advice indeed from Mckay.

LexusMarie replied...
Hey! Thanks for all the sweet comments, I appreciate everything you do and say! You're too kind.. and you may write this down, absolutely! Let me know when you figure it out:) Thanks again!

Sept. 10, 2013 at 8:22 am
Hey! Well, now I'm blushing. And thank you for letting me. I sure will let you know. You are amazing.