Blindfolded

It's easier to breathe
With your eyes tightly shut;
Darkness is ignorance
And ignorance is bliss.

AmandaClairThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Short and sweet, but so true. Find your inspiration in many things. Very good.

ChasingForeverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very well done!

Marrabelle said...
This is really well made. It makes me feel...I don't even know how to explain it. I like the wording and feel of them. Very very well done

TurabianKnight This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The length of this poem is very brave -- its not easy to fit something really meaningful into a quatrain, and to be totally honest I feel like there is more here that you could add to the poem (what is the blindfold? Does seeing the blindfold create a problematic paradox?). But there's definetly potential here, and I especially love the first 2 lines. GJ!

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 1, 2013 at 8:28 pm :
Thank u so much :) i agree

TurabianKnight This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 2, 2013 at 9:59 am :
sure :). and just wondering...if we edit published work on this site, do you know if there's a way to update it?

Sept. 5, 2013 at 6:25 pm :
Not that i know of... Sorry ;/

AnonymousLoveLetter said...
really good. extremely thought provoking (if you're like me). very well done.

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 5, 2013 at 7:26 pm :
Very good hannah. It makes you think hard afterward and just re read again. Well done :3