From the sky

From the sky,
Light blue,
In a nice warm day,
I would like to take the sun,
And give it to you,
But only if I may!
And then I would give it back,
Through star track!
And again, from the sky
Dark blue,
In a nice windy night,
I would like to take a star or two,
And fly through moonlight,
Only if I may?

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 11 at 10:09 am:
Your poem is wonderful! You're a wonderful writer! I love nature, so I really love how wove your words to make into this poem. ^_^ thank you, for sharing this.

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 11 at 1:45 pm :
Thank you on the compliments, it means really much! :D

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 8 at 4:15 am:
Thank you , :D

Luv4EverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 10 at 8:50 pm :
I love the contrasts in your poem! Beautiful job^^

Jul. 11 at 1:44 pm :
Thank you! :D

No-one-knows-me.. said...
Good job great word choice and wonderful poem.

Feb. 5 at 6:20 am :
Thank you very much! 

guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 16, 2013 at 9:28 am:
I, for one, liked the rhyming.  I thought it made it flow very nicely. :)

Sept. 16, 2013 at 1:02 pm :
i think it made the rythm, but everyone is entitled to opinion :) Thank you :D

Netnel said...
Sept. 2, 2013 at 11:46 am:
I like it a lot but I think that it would be even better without rhyming. Even so I think it is lovely

Sept. 15, 2013 at 5:20 am :
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks :)

Petra227 said...
Very niceee, future writer;)

Jul. 11 at 4:02 am :
Thanks :D