From the sky

From the sky,
Light blue,
In a nice warm day,
I would like to take the sun,
And give it to you,
But only if I may!
And then I would give it back,
Through star track!
And again, from the sky
Dark blue,
In a nice windy night,
I would like to take a star or two,
And fly through moonlight,
Only if I may?

No-one-knows-me..This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Good job great word choice and wonderful poem.

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 6:20 am :
Thank you very much! 

guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 16, 2013 at 9:28 am:
I, for one, liked the rhyming.  I thought it made it flow very nicely. :)

Sept. 16, 2013 at 1:02 pm :
i think it made the rythm, but everyone is entitled to opinion :) Thank you :D

NetnelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 2, 2013 at 11:46 am:
I like it a lot but I think that it would be even better without rhyming. Even so I think it is lovely

Sept. 15, 2013 at 5:20 am :
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks :)

Petra227 said...
Very niceee, future writer;)