Unseen

Fears
Seem to hide
A Shy Romantic writing poems
My mask so perfect it replaces my
Face

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
lol, I'll be creative and write a response in poem form! this also reminds me a poem I read in the magazine, where they wrote, "You wear a new face, and see the world, as decayed as it was." Technically, using your hand as your voice is not the worst thing people can do. I know I'm one of those people, and everyone is flabergasted that my writing comes from little quiet me! :) keep on writing great poems! "you wear a new face" i wear this mask like devils in a p... (more »)

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 15, 2013 at 2:56 pm :
:/ it didn't post right. but you can read it line for line, I'm sure.  

Jay-WolfThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 19, 2013 at 6:21 pm :
Thank you for your feed back, I was writing after failing to be brave after making myself a prommise i always beak, "my thoughts hide in broken dreams.  I can barely read them! "