To be Perfect

I am perfect because I am me
and God didn't ask for any more
I ignore your bullying and rude comments
because I am me and I am perfect.
I laugh, you scowl.
I smile, you frown.
But even through our differences
I am perfect. You are perfect.
Cause that's how God made us to be.

LoveLostNeverFound said...
I love your work. honestly i do.. but it seems like i cant seem to focus when reading. If i was to give you any advice it would be to try and capture the attention of your readers. as i said i love your work. keep writting and never stop! =)(=

love_writingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 13, 2013 at 9:07 pm :
Thank you!  This piece isn't really one of my favorites but I wrote it a couple of years ago when I was about eleven so I think my work has progessed since then.  Anyway...thanks for the advice!  

Carly_ElizabethThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is a good poem. It sends a good message out to the world that everyone is perfect the way they are. I would only say that it could use a little work. Like, I don't know the words were good and all, but it just didn't flow. Do you know what I mean? Maybe if you tried ryming (I know you don't have to rhyme, I never rhyme in my poems) but it just felt like this poem was supposed too. Otherwise I really liked this. Keep it up!

NILAKSHI008 said...
a message is delivered in a perfect manner by ur poem.....

love_writingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 12, 2013 at 10:28 am:
Hi!  I am always open for new comments and I also have another poem, Dance of the Dark.  Thanks-love_writing :)