Us Cats This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

We are all cats
Perched at the head of the sofa
Tails Twitching
Eyes Stalking
Birds
That flutter right outside the window

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I find this poem to be rahter quikry and fun. I love the metaphor of people being cats. You detailed it very well. Nicely done. And congrats on the Editors' Choice. 

Labradorian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you for commenting - cats tend to lighten any mood, don't they?

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Not sure; I've never had one. And I don't say because I'm a dog person either. Haven't had a dog yet. So I guess so. :)