Why it Matters

Writing is the pair of stilts
That will not fit my feet
And words are the tightwire
I know I’ll never cross
But oh, to see above these walls
And oh, to cross that void

OldYoungOneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 12 at 12:50 pm:
I throughly enjoyed this poem. The simplicity and truth combine and create a wonderful poem for us poets to read.

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 4:47 pm :
Thanks! I'm so glad you like it!

Mimo7197This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 10 at 2:18 pm:
this poem truly illustrates how a writer feels during a writer's block. I read it to my brother and he loves it too! It's just great!!!

today at 4:48 pm :
Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me. :)

Superhero_FanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 9 at 5:07 pm:
Okay, that's like, quote worthy! Good job, and I look forward to reading some more of your work!

Aug. 9 at 5:42 pm :
Thanks a ton! ^.^ You have no idea how much that means to me. :)