Take the Gamble

We grow up quite lacking
Degrees and scores and thoughts
Of schools of thoughts

So we try a lot of guessing
Games, and lose
A lot of dice

IronMan4Ever said...
Aug. 14, 2013 at 10:19 am:
I like it! My favorite part is how you said we lose dice instead of money. It makes it seem like you're just losing something worthless, when in all reality people lose their lives over gambling. It's a cool mentality for the poem. Great job! 

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 14, 2013 at 4:52 pm :
Thanks a ton! I'm so glad you liked it! :)

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 9, 2013 at 11:20 am:
I knew once I read one of your poems that I wouldn't be able to just stop there. Why haven't more people read this and commented? I think it's genius :P The whole idea behind it, the execution of it down on paper (or the computer)...everything. 5/5 :)

Aug. 9, 2013 at 5:57 pm :
Thanks so much! I'm super happy that you liked it. ^.^