Bully | Teen Ink

Bully

By 12345-- GOLD, Windsor, Connecticut
12345-- GOLD, Windsor, Connecticut

Life will never give you more than you can handle - - Austin Carlile

Have you ever had a moment in your life when everything just didn't matter anymore? Where people you used to talk to everyday suddenly have something better to do? Where all you wanted was someone who cared and someone who would listen to what you had to say without telling you to wait or that they would in a minute and then never actually follow through on that because the minute just took so long that you walked away without another word. When no one cared enough to realize that you were sitting in the same room as them trying not to cry because life was just bearing down on you and you had been strong for too long and had held all the emotions bottled up inside for too long and they were on the verge of just pouring out. When you just want to disappear and see if they would miss you or just to go away completely but you don't because you think of everyone and everything you're leaving behind and think about people in your life that may not understand why you did what you did or why you're not there anymore. It all comes back to keeping your head up and never giving up. Because once you give up, there's no going back.

I know this isn't really the type of poem that is usually posted on this site but I though it would be motivational.