Irrelevant

I'm irrelevant.
It's clear from the words you give me
The words I hear.
I don't know
If I'll ever break through to you.
I'm irrelevant,
I said.
You tried to change my mind
But I know it's true.
No matter what I say to you.
It's irrelevant,
And I'm irrelevant
To you.
And I'm irrelevant
To me.

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:27 am
Drag...or Wings? XD I think I'll still call you Drag for the sake of nostalgia. Well, I like the idea and I'm not sure if you meant to rhyme or not, but you rhymed in some of it which made it very catchy to read aloud :D I also like the repetition of irrevelant. GREAT JOB BRO! *midget Krasota waves pom-poms and cheers* Lol I feel like I've missed so much on my vacation to Georgia..

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:29 am
WAIT I GET THE NAME NOW XD YOU MUST'VE TURNED INTO AN ANGEL OVERNIGHT! AHHHHHHHH!  (That's probably not the point of the name whatsoever, but I'm sticking to my theory!)

Wings10FeetTall replied...
I'm no angel, Kras. It just the name of a song I like combined with a few of the lyrics. The song is Wings, by Birdy, if you have any interest in hearing it. And, thank you for the complament!

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Lol I'll listen to it ^_^ Good to talk to you again, keep writing!

Wow. That's one boss song. I love it :D

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is really sad actully that your irrelevent i like it but it dose have that sad tone but great job :3 5/5 stars

Wings10FeetTall replied...
Thank you!

BlackRosetears said...
Sad but good :)

Wings10FeetTall replied...
Thank you!