Self Destruct This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Her mouth went from zero to infinity in about two seconds
and infinity to the ground in about four.
By the time her brain had caught up,
she had already crashlanded out of her mind,
crushing the bodies of those who cared enough to try to break her fall
and destroying the bones of those who were foolish enough to stand too close.

DemoDerbyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3 at 2:39 pm:
its nice and short, some may not understand what it means but I think I get the pont veru well. Check out some of my written things some time soon. rate and comment what you think about them. And when you read Escape 1-5 read them in order and there will be more here soon! :)

AveryJewell This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 3 at 5:19 pm :
Sure thing, thanks.

theatregirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 2 at 10:20 pm:
beatiful and surreal. I especially line "destroy the one that dare to stand to close"

Jan. 3 at 5:19 pm :
Thanks! :)