expired tuna in a bloated can This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

i cough and gag
and expel you
like an overdue hairball
stuck within my throat
some mindless lover
unsuspecting
the future heartache
i will cause him
caught my curiosity
i lick my paws
to rid myself
of the rancid taste
of you
expired tuna
in a bloated can

HazelGrace said...
omg. this>>> These images are spectacularly and disgustingly unique. I love it. Like, the lover isn't just a bad taste, he's "expired tuna"  I really can't think of many foods more disgusting than that. On point, as always mckay. And can I just say that your "about me" gave me life. Okay im done going on about how awesome you are k bye :)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you so much. You just made my day. And ex-es are expired tuna in bloated cans. (I wouldn't know too much about this. But, I'm pretty sure they are.) And thank you about the "about me". Took me a while to come up with that. But I'm proud of it. Thank you! So so so so much. 

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
YUHS. I NEVER WANTED EXPIRED TUNA MORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. jkjk I'd never eat that XD I'd probably feed it to my dog. But enough of that, must I say that this is excitingly disgusting and beautifully creative and UH MAZ IIIIIIIIIIIIIING!! Great job!

It is disturbing. It just came to me out of nowhere. Subconcious poem. Thanks. Though I think expired tuna would be bad for you dog. XD 

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
No problem XD I concur, though she'd eat it anyway. It's what her breath smells like -_-

XD. Ewwww.