Love:Gift and wish.

Love is the best gift

One can ever wish

Love is the best wish

one can ever gift

TheMadHatterEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 1 at 12:12 am
It is maybe simpe, but it is also, complexed. If that is a word, but your poem has simplicity and complexity in it. You were able to put what love is in such few words, and that is such a talent. You are a very talented and wonderful person and writer. I hope you know that. Your poem is full of power, and if people complain that it's too short, then they don't know that has so much power. Your poem is absolutely beautiful and perfect. You are a wonderful person. Thank you for sharing thi... (more »)

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 28 at 11:51 am
That is simple but so TRUE. It says it all ^_^

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 19 at 10:46 am
So simple! So impressive! So elegant! So perfect! 

fallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16 at 7:17 am
Simple and elgant very good :) i love your flow

suvaary said...
Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:23 am
So simple, yet so beautiful! Well done:D

Zoya_Khan said...
Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:29 am
So simple, So true, So beautiful...

KaylaaLovee said...
Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:25 am
Simple=Perfection <3

boundlesswildflower said...
Wow i love the simplicity but deep meaning for it!! Plus the organization is great, did you mean for the beginning words to have such meaning repetetively, love and one? If so amazing job!! Love = gift + one + wish" theory. :)

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Yes, i meant the repetition. Thats the strength. Thank you for your nice words. Glad you liked it :)

BelieveInLoveAtFirstSightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:23 am
This was really good and true and shows that you don't have to write a lot with detail but you can easily just pick and choose a few words to express your feelings and it's fine.

Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:51 am
Thank you so much for the comment.  True what you said.

BelieveInLoveAtFirstSightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
You are so welcome! (:

write118118 said...
Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:08 am
That was beautiful! Really shows length is not everything and 5 words can say more than 500! brilliant! xxx

Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:29 am
Your comment made my day. Thank you so much :)

KenzicoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:21 am
Im gonna say that was the best and shortest poem i ever read! haha good job.

Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:23 am
Aww thanks a lot for your beautiful comment :)