Love and pain | Teen Ink

Love and pain

By jamesacolson PLATINUM, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
jamesacolson PLATINUM, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, Courage to change the things i can, and Wisdom to know the difference. "

"Crying doesn't indicate that you're weak; Since birth it has been a sign that you are alive."

Why does this pain and emptiness
hurt on the inside its like a knife
piercing my heart and intestines
its like my stomach has been cut open
and all my guts falling out
or its like my throat being slit
and im slowly bleeding to death
but honestly i dont know who i am anymore whether im a punk/skater
or heavy rocker/goth kid but really i dont know anymore
i feel as though i lost my mind
and lost everything or the fact that im a loser that no one likes and wants to fight
i feel like committing suicide
it will all go way and thats not always the answer but then again it could be i wish i didnt always wear my heart on my sleeve but i will never get rid of that trait
i may think i have friends when really all i have is my family and my girlfriend
i wish i could save myself from this self inflicted hell.

on Jul. 3 2013 at 5:31 pm
billionaire SILVER, New York, New York

love people beforeyou hate them,unless thats the only option given to you to do such things"-a.d.s
“it is much safer to be feared than loved because ...love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at ev

you can your mind is your greatest weapon develop it and your high is more than the reflection you see in the knife of pain but a edge to carve a future. ppl like les brown,zig ziglar,jim rohn, et the hip hop preacher will tell you that.