I Broke A Teacup

I broke a teacup

I cannot remember if I threw it or smashed it or slammed it against the coffee table

Perhaps i cracked it with my teeth or shattered it with my jaw and ruthless bite.

Possibly I pulverized it in my own hand or scraped at the ceramic with my nails

Maybe I stomped on it with my heel or had thrown it forcefully at his head, aiming to bludgeon,to beat, to kill.

Or maybe it had just fallen

...that's it.
It just fell.

lexiibeale said...
Jan. 18 at 11:52 am
Wow! This is creative and a very powerful piece! I enjoyed it (:

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Amazing! This is so creative, so powerful and beautifully written. Great job :)

InspireWriter said...
Would you mind giving me feednack on my freeverse? It's the first one I wrote, let alone publushed. And quite honsestly, i know it's not very good. How can i improve?? TeenInk.com/poetry/free_verse/article/544314/Thats-Why/

InspireWriter said...
A powerful frreverse like none other I have ever enjoyed reading! It's so vivid and conveys so many images and emotions. Very well written!

HammadWaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
nice.................will you rate and comment on my video work"the unbeatable breakdancer"?

billionaire said...
wow what a metaphor

DebateMe12 said...
Wow!! This is really powerful!! Great job!

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
THIS IS AWESOME!!! (sorry i was stuck in caps lock)... I love the concept and everything about it. The end is perfect. YOu deserve an editors choice. Brilliant job, mind checking out some of my work? Thanks an keep rockin

D0rkl0rd said...
This is powerful. It conveys so much emotions, while staying short. I don't normally care for free verse, but this is very well done. Great job :)