True Beauty

True Beauty
is when people
look at you
and they
would not feel envy
but they
would feel beautiful too.

SwanSongThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:28 am:
This is beautiful.  The wording seems a little off, but it works nonetheless. This proves how powerful short poems can be; it's very thought provoking!

Superhero_FanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30 at 3:02 pm:
This is truly beautiful! ;) I liked your way of perceiving this! Thank you for writing this; It was amazing

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 20 at 1:36 pm:
I LOVE THIS. it makes sense, and really touched me. Its so true, and i love how you captured it in such simple words

writefearlessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 22 at 9:32 am :
oh, thank you so much :) it's so nice of you to comment on my poems. it means a lot ♥