If.......

If you would care for me,
I would care for you.
If you would hold me,
I would hold you.
If you would give me a shoulder to cry on,
I would give you a shoulder to cry on.
If you would trust me,
I would trust you.
If you would love me,
I would love you.
If you told that you would never lie to me,
I would have to tell you that all I have said here is not true.
I would it all for you even,
If you would not do for me.

AnansesemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 6 at 9:42 pm:
I like how it seems clear what you want until the last couple of lines, which is nothing but someone to care for.

Wings10FeetTallThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 12:11 pm :
THank you.

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 31 at 3:12 pm:
Nice love poem, yo! I liked it for the most part, ecspeacially the ending. That was sweet! But in the middle...It gets kind of repetitive...But it makes the ending all the more of a surpise :)

today at 12:11 pm :
Thank you.

Brownie105This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 21 at 11:01 pm:
LOVE IT!!! <3

BlackndBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 21 at 11:17 pm :
Thanks, Brownie!

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 29 at 8:07 pm:
DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <3 such a sweet poem

dragonsandthreeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 29 at 8:18 pm :
Thanks, Kras!

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 25 at 4:18 pm:
I like the ending the best :)

Jun. 25 at 4:19 pm :
Thanks, Jade!

waterbendercarorainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25 at 4:16 pm:
this is really good very discriptive :)

Jun. 25 at 4:19 pm :
Thank you!

waterbendercarorainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 25 at 6:48 pm :
your very welcome :)

newsoulpoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25 at 2:11 pm:
This is really good! I really like how you added some variety in the end, it helps hold the readers interest. Keep up the good work!

Jun. 25 at 2:16 pm :
Thank you!

chloena_garrettThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25 at 9:43 am:
This is amazing! :D  I've been thinking of you!!!!

Jun. 25 at 9:59 am :
Thank you! And, why have you been thinking of me?

chloena_garrettThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 25 at 3:14 pm :
Because I've been seeing your name EVERYWHERE :D

Jun. 25 at 4:14 pm :
Hahaha!                                    

Jun. 26 at 9:48 am :
I totally get what you meant now when you told me that! But, seriously I can't stop. XD