wanting

my lips lust
to kiss
the un-kissed regions
of your body

my fingers seek
to explore
every part of you
unexplored
untouched

my body craves
for your body
to fit perfectly
into mine
nestled in my
arms
steady rhythm
to the love song
of the moon
and the lullaby
of stars

my heart desires
to be
yours and only
yours
like you are to me

but do you want
the same

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 29 at 7:56 pm:
YES I WANT THIS. Okay, sorry I just felt a little confessional there. If that's an adjective. Great job at making me completely lovesick for my boyfriend right now. :D

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 2 at 2:20 pm :
I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend, Krasota. And yeah, we all want this so badly. Thanks for admitting it. And for commenting and for taking the time to read this poem. 

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 4 at 1:37 pm :
You're welcome! :D I love reading your relateable poems. They make me want to sing. And I don't sing. At all.

Jul. 8 at 3:58 pm :
Wow, thanks. That's very flattering. 

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 25 at 1:06 pm:
Heavens, there is nothing I love more than a good old fashioned sexy poem. Always the best. Exquisite work, my friend.

today at 5:14 pm :
Thanks. I'm officially blushing right now. And I love s*xy poems too. (By the way, I hate the censorship on this site. For some reason, they always censor your comments. UGH. -_-) I should write more in that case. Glad I read plenty of Neruda for inspiration. Thanks again, amiga. 

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 24 at 3:49 am:
Guess who? Well well well.. this reminded me of Besos quite a bit. Dexterous! I loved the ending, hmm. The more I read the better it gets. I 'want' to keep reading! It's so um, fleshy? Yeah, we'll go with that. The third stanza is beautiful near the end, just like a song. I really like the whole thing. And I liked the freeness of no puncuation.

Jun. 24 at 5:47 pm :
Thanks, Lexus. It is a lot like Besos, isn't it? And fleshy too. The third staza is my favorite too. I think I worked on capturing what my mind envisioned the most. And thank you. Means a lot to me. 

NiquelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 23 at 10:05 pm:
Alright, alright... I admit. After all, we are teens. Teens want some crazy sh*t..

Jun. 24 at 5:43 pm :
Yes, yes, we do. Thanks. ^u^