Poem for the World This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The world holds us
in the deep hollow
of her smooth palm
like silvery ethereal
dust motes;
suddenly
she sneezes,
blowing us away
onto the floor,
then crushes us
with her
stiletto
as if we were
expendable cockroaches
Crunch!

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Haha I love this and i can definitly relate! Just the other day there was a cockroach lazily creeping across my floor. Nasty! I love the character displayed in here and your descriptions are beautiful. And please tel me your secret for getting red checks!! It's like they follow you!! Haha no, I know that you are an exceptional writer and if i have learned anything while on this site its that some people here, ate capable of being super writer stars! I mean when I first read your work, Mckay, i w... (more »)

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Haha yeah, I could never do abnegation. I am way to selfish and overly imaginative and curious. And dont even get me mad! If I dont like what someone said to me or my friend I will tell them straight to their face in the truthiest way possible. And I can lie ;) I once convinced this girl that I went to jail haha. I have a question that you may or may not have the answer too: what happens to our teenink accounts when we age out? Do they go away? Cuz that would make me cry.... Anyway, ya! Tell me ... (more »)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I think they stay. Just that we're not able to use them anymore. I dunno if you've noticed. But some poems have their authors real names. Which I suspect means those authors aged their accounts. At least out work has a home. And yeah, I'd hate to be a Stiff. Sorry. And can't wait to see you there.—And doooooooooooooooo email me. We can talk more. And give sneek peeks of our works. And inspire. Thanks.

Hmmmm, i will think on the emailing thing..... It's good that your poetry stays but its terrible tht there is an age limit :( its 19 right? Well i hope you don't age out anytime soon because that would be terrible not getting to read your poetry!!!

Eventaully I will. Since I'm like a year or two away, sadly. But I'll be following a lot of people here and their careers.