Question Mark Struggles;

I hang at the end of a sentence
of confusion
treading on a letter
who has lost its family
and begs for an answer;
sorry,
but I'm only here to
provide you with a blanket of proper grammar and word-usage
I don't know the answer to this question
or any other
just ask the vowel to your left
and maybe
he'll fill in the missing slots
of the answer to your
question

WonderWisherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:06 pm:
This was very good and I enjoyed how witty and clever it was.I specificly liked when you said 'just ask the vowel to the left' as if the reader was actually part of the text. I really liked this piece. Keep writing!

TimelessHistories said...
Jun. 14 at 1:51 am:
clever and simply delightful. 

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 14 at 1:35 pm :
Wow thanx!

Zoe O. replied...
today at 3:58 am :
i love how that, incorporated into this witty, light poem, is such a provoking and almost dark undertone that makes you just stop and stare at the screen after you've finished because you are trying to see what you're feeling and then you realise and i just read it again and it is beautiful, thankyou

today at 2:27 pm :
Just exactly what I was going for, thanx for reading my poem! I plan to read some of your pieces in return.