The Truth | Teen Ink

The Truth

June 3, 2013
By Smile-Louder PLATINUM, Calgary, Other
Smile-Louder PLATINUM, Calgary, Other
24 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Treat every person like a tiny universe lives inside them."


Sometimes the world is cruel, sometimes we don’t want to stand back up after being pushed down, and sometimes we convince ourselves that standing back up is no longer worth it. Unfortunately, there isn’t much advice the world is willing to offer, and that is the point in which we realize that nothing in this sickening place will ever be just. There are actions you can choose to take upon this realization, many flee, and others conform, while the daringly bold (or insane) stand above the rest, occasionally with purpose, but mostly without a goal, and they discover the truth.
Truth is, I haven’t made it there yet, henceforth, not being able to give the secret that everyone is dying to learn. What I do know is that once you make it there, you either won’t be able to, or won’t want to turn back to help the lost, for if there was a chance in coming back, the answers would be given to us. But here we all are, rotting in our own waste and hiding behind our imaginations.