Demons | Teen Ink

Demons

June 3, 2013
By Smile-Louder PLATINUM, Calgary, Other
Smile-Louder PLATINUM, Calgary, Other
24 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Treat every person like a tiny universe lives inside them."


My reflection had shattered into lost pieces over the floor, blood slithered around every broken edge, but I felt no pain. He was close; my muscles tensed and flexed while a film of perspiration coated my body. He was close. The glass prevented any space for me to run to, so I allowed my back to slide down the far corner of cage I’d locked myself in.
In anticipation, I wiped the blood away from my knuckles to attempt avoiding questions with him, but he was, and would always be engraved in my mind; one of the many demons that have been maturing in my thoughts, raking their way through my mind, they will always linger.
Thin white flesh stretched out over frail bones. Pointed shoulders woulequilibriumte to the dripping lobes on either side of his head and the silver blades of his nails danced over his knee caps, swaying from elongated fingers. He was tall. Every time he opened his mouth, each silable became so clear, yet harmonizing with the chimes of how beautiful his voice can be, the rippling screams of innocent children are vivid, although faint, are still present behind the slight tone of a delicately raw edge. He had arrived.
Daring to raise my line of sight, he caught my eye, and his were burning red.