preposterous poetical proverbs for practical people number one This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

when someone asks you
do you like my outfit

it is wise to say yes

to anyone not in your

immediate family

and even then

be cautious

dgeileen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Haha great poem! I love how you added "to anyone not in your immediate family".

ramfthomas4 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you!

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So true. AMEN! I love the long title with the alliteration in it. I love saying it and repeating it over and over again.

Thank you so much! I actually wrote a bunch of poems under this title, but separated them to publish them. It's like an unspoken rule that you always complement really bad outfits! :D

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Hey congrats on being published. I'm so happy for you! (I'll be sharing poetry with you too this time. Blood Bath made it in.) This is a great poem. You deserve it. 

Sept. 20, 2013 at 9:31 am
congratulations to you too!  i'll be sure to read it!