Read My Poetry!

I’ve been trying
To work
Up
The guts to
Post my
Poetry
Online. But I
Have to
Wonder
If anyone would
Even read
It.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:22 pm:
YOU should post more poetry because it is basically killing me. Like the good kind :P Ah, you know what I mean. I'm so impressed by this and your ability to blow the reader away with such little words. This is just wow. 5 stars and I love the format too. It wears the theme quite well. Love always, Saphira. P.S. I'll come here again soon. Enjoyed reading your stuff a lot. Will give the fictiona and non-fiction a read next time. 

BrandybuckTookThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 15 at 6:42 pm:
DUDE, I read ALL your stuff. And you do such a great job! I'll read everything you've got!

Superhero_FanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 12 at 9:36 pm:
Well, this person read it! Congratulations on getting the guts to post this. Keep writing!

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 12 at 3:29 am:
I read your poetry! :P cool work, very refreshingly different. Yea, for your wondering, people do want to read your work :)

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 16 at 12:18 am:
Hey there! Titles are highly important in writing, they have to catch the reader's eye, and this one surely did. I loved the urge, command, and excitement of it! I truly liked the simplicity of this poem.. it was really nice. And I loved the format, it's odd and unique, and I've never been able to write poetry in strange formats, they make me nervous! But, you did a great job! I love the emphasis of certain words, it's a brilliant idea and it really gets the point across. The sen... (more »)