I'll Wait For You

I'd take you away from here if you asked. 
Only answering, "Where to?"
I'd hand over all my possessions to buy you 
One moment of happiness.
I'd walk a million miles—no, as far as it takes—
To be near you, 
Or to bring you back the moon and sun.
I'd fight a thousand, million soldiers, if it meant
Being your one and only.
And yes, I'd break my heart over and over, 
Forever, 
To feel one ounce of reciprocated love.
But it's only at your call, 
Your plea, 
Desire, 
Need, 
one
Word 
From your beautiful lips:
Now. 
So I wait for now. 

HazelGrace said...
today at 6:19 pm:
Omg im crying this is perfect gahhh I am so critical but I have nothing to criticize ahhhhh 

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 10:46 pm :
Aww thank you :)

SongBird04This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 5:58 pm:
Hi Jade! :)  I love your stuff, it's very well written and creative! I hope you keep writing 'cause you're very good at it! I also love that sometimes you write about faith. It's touching! Well, keep it up and wonderful job! (:

today at 6:09 pm :
Thank you, that means a lot :)

Indigo.KnowsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 7:20 am:
This one is so good! It's a little different from your other poems somehow, I think. But it's still fabulous!

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 3 at 9:51 pm:
gee, this poem makes me sad Jade. I hope you find him soon:P

Jun. 3 at 10:37 pm :
thanks, you're sweet (;

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 3 at 7:58 pm:
You never fail to amaze me with your innovative ideas for poems. This is desperately beautiful. :D Great job and have a nice evening!

Jun. 3 at 10:38 pm :
You never cease to amaze me with your wonderful feedback! Thank you sooo much!

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 4 at 12:02 pm :
No problem :D Anytime!

freepersonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 3 at 7:53 pm:
i love this!!! very deep :)

Jun. 3 at 10:38 pm :
thank you very much (: