Why I can't

My mind
Is a jumble
I can't
Figure out
Why I can't
Why I can't
I can't
Can't
Go through
The labrinyth
Of my mind
My twisted
Horrible, crazy
Mind
Why I can't
Why I can't
I can't
Can't
Stop my mind
From telling
The world
Why I can't
Why I can't
I can't
Can't
Control my
Mind and
Why I can't
Why I can't
I can't
Can't
Can't
Live a
Different
Life
Why I can't
Why I can't
I can't
Can't

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 9:59 pm:
I love this! The repetition almost makes you feel like your turning corners in the labyrinth. Amazing :)

freepersonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 10:26 am :
Thank u!!!! :) U r awesome... :)

cultureddirectioner said...
Jun. 11 at 9:52 am:
ummmmmmmmmm Miss Sarh what is  labrinyth
im a dumb blonde

Jun. 11 at 9:53 am :
It's a maze,  a really confusing maze :)

cultureddirectioner replied...
Jun. 11 at 9:54 am :
ok coolio :)

sarahrose314This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 5 at 10:10 am:
I can't stop r Best ading this. It is strange but relatable in a good way. Great.

sarahrose314This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 5 at 10:12 am :
Sorry it  is hard to type on my tablet. That word was reading

Jun. 6 at 1:17 pm :
Thank u!! That happens all the time, it's normal... :)