Unparalleled, Unequalled, Unconceivable

It sounds like a bad rap
A title that repeats itself
Like a broken record.

It looks like an unfinished thought
Words with similar understanding
But no direct meaning.

It feels like a metaphor
For someone of perfection
But what are you comparing?

It tastes like a dream
Putting personification to unnatural plots
Like lyrics of a song.

It transforms to whatever you perceive
A small sample of thought
The surrealism in poetry.

BlackbeltJamesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 15 at 1:08 pm:
It seems almost random at first, but gradually it builds on you and you understand it. What you do write is also very clever, although simplistic at times, but that works to its advantage.

GraphicWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 15 at 1:28 pm :
Thank you, I really appreciate your words in the appreciation of my own. It was something I didn't mean to write but just came out by itself. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

RolledthestoneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 3:05 pm :
Ooh I liked this. Poetry along with everything else, really is just what we precieve it to be.