Light In Dark Heaven

The night of
Dark heaven
That tenders light.

Nameless grace
Waves softly thoughts that
Serenely express life.

How pure and eloquent
In the day of goodness
At peace with love.

Skies meet in
The night of dark heaven
With innocent glow.

One ray lightens
So calm that wins
the goodness of life.

FlorescenteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:48 pm:
Thanks so much!:D and I will thanks for the recommendation

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:37 am:
this is beautiful. it reminds me of Mary Oliver's work. She's a poet. You should good some of her poems!  

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 1, 2013 at 6:07 pm:
I love the serenity! My only suggestion is to make "the goodness of life" less vague and more powerful as it is the last phrase in this poem (and deserves some spunk/punch that will wow the reader). Otherwise, excellent job! :D Have a nice day!

FlorescenteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 2, 2013 at 12:09 am :
Thanks for the awesome suggestion! I will apply it to my next poems(: