Nameless poem

I am fallen,
Out of the grace I have deserted,
But that is not why I am who I am
I am fallen not from depression that succumbs me sometimes, Or by the madness of me and this world that twirls and dances within my head shouting for rapture an a way to escape,
I am fallen because I am me,
I am fallen because of my fears of others and only them,
My fears of being anything less than I am meant to be for my love ones,
My fears of not being able to sacrifice myself in order for them to live in this mad world where the strong survive the weak hide,
The fears of becoming nothing and fighting this war alone as it always seems to be,
But this is not all that is to be told of this fallen,
For with my broken wings I learn to fly again,
And with these golden beams I guide my way back from these fears and face the other side of the coin I must bear,
For what if I am a fallen, I am also a Luna, the moon and the stars
I am the happiness of a billowing field and the warmth of the flame sent to protect you,
I am the shy girl that no one notices, But soon I will earn my wings and fly back to where I am to be until then I'm just plain me,
So this poem may me nameless but the words that flow off here have names of them own,
They are called by my many names,

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 24 at 4:59 pm:
i stinkin love all of ur writing!!! its amazing! so deep and amazing! makes me want to stop writing myself, and just wait for your poems!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the reference to your name. Very emotional and heart-wrenching. 

BlottedInk said...
holy schmoly.... that was SO brilliant and...and... wow. That was really deep, it was lilke you wove those words into each person's brains that reads that and they can have a new take on the poem each time they read it... :) its so cool how this poem is so cool. :) i love it

maelstrom14 said...
Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:18 pm:
right when you mentioned luna is where i loved it. i Love the stars and the sky and the moon and i loved that verse keep writing fall :)  

LittleMissLostInParadiseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:07 pm:
Wonderful job! You are truly inspiring! The poem is deep, and well written.

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 6, 2013 at 4:48 pm:
Wow, this is truly beautiful! I  love all of the metaphorsand its truly an inspiration!!!! Ur a brilliant writer!!!

frommusicwithlove said...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 9:16 am:
This is honestly really good, I love how you change the sides of your thinking. You should always have a part of you in your writting, over all just greaat job.

alex18 said...
May 29, 2013 at 5:31 pm:
you are such a good writer wow

sarahrose314This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29, 2013 at 5:17 pm:
This poem is so beautifully written. Showing not only the importance and simplicity of the fears, but the over coming and depth of them. It's great.

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 28, 2013 at 7:57 pm:
I love how you incoorperated your name into this! So creative! :) Just beautifully written...I can definetly relate

SunballSunnyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 28, 2013 at 3:21 pm:
tears streaming down my cheak........... this is wonderful exactly how i feel but no one understands...........

No_Ones_Elmo said...
May 28, 2013 at 2:37 pm:
Amazing, heart pounding, ahhhh...i can't put it into descrition. But it was awesome.

liberalartistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 28, 2013 at 8:41 am:
this kinda sounds like me. 

PotterWhoLocked said...
May 28, 2013 at 7:38 am:
This is very well written, and I love the story it tells. I rated five stars.

ScarletteVelveteenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 27, 2013 at 7:25 pm:
That was really interesting. It was very, very well written! Keep up the good work! I would love it if you would check out some of my stuff? Thanks :))

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 27, 2013 at 5:44 pm:
Hey there! I enjoy the title, though 'nameless' it has a name. How interesting. It really catches the reader's eye, if not other's, it for sure caught mine. (Ha! A mini-poem.) Anyways, this was much different from most poems I have read. It was like a story, but not in story form. I enjoyed the set-up for what it was. I like how this is about you and the mysterys of yourself. I thought it was even more personal when you included your name. And I enjoyed the repetition of your use... (more »)

Kaylaa_Nicole_ said...
May 26, 2013 at 5:35 pm:
Awesome, I love the idea that you get across.

KkatKreationzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 26, 2013 at 5:31 pm:
This is good!!! Luv it! _KKat

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 26, 2013 at 5:30 pm:
Okay this was absolutely amazing, LOVE YOUR WRITING. <3

May 26, 2013 at 5:30 pm:
Wo-Ow. Thats cool!!!! Can you rad my work and tell me what you think? TeenInk.com/fiction/thriller_mystery/article/554180/Words-i-need-to-hear/