A Perfect Day | Teen Ink

A Perfect Day

May 24, 2013
By moonstone55 SILVER, /, Other
moonstone55 SILVER, /, Other
7 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
-Dr. Seuss


A perfect day is when I wake up in the morning without the aid of the screeching din of my alarm clock.

A perfect day is when I go outside to wait for my bus to come and the weather is warm, breezy and sunny.


A perfect day is when I arrive to school with time to spare and am amongst the first to get to class.



A perfect day is when we have an engaging lecture in social studies and learn something interesting during science.




A perfect day is when I manage to score a goal in gym and learn a few more words in Spanish.





A perfect day is when I’m not late for lunch and have a cool conversation with my friends while enjoying a delicious sandwich.






A perfect day is when we have an entertaining discussion in English (subsequently to editing and identifying functions of a perplexing sentence).







A perfect day is when I am able to create a wonderful project in art and finally get my proofs written correctly in geometry.








A perfect day is when I arrive home with a minimal amount of homework and have the freedom to laze around after school.









A perfect day is when I am still full of energy by the time tae-kwon-do begins at 7:40, and when the class doesn’t run late so that I get home before 9:00.










A perfect day is when I go to bed at 10:00 feeling tired but satisfied because today amounted to something great.