The Monkey Story: The Forest Chase | Teen Ink

The Monkey Story: The Forest Chase

May 23, 2013
By The_Lord GOLD, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The_Lord GOLD, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
10 articles 0 photos 4 comments

I was up in the tree of my forest. For the record I mean forest, not jungle. Apparently, I was adopted by birds. It wouldn’t have killed them to tell me. Then I looked at myself and realized it was stupid of me to not have realized it sooner. So let that be a lesson, don’t be an idiot. I was sitting in my tree and I saw a kid walking through the forest. Now, I would normally do monkey things to him. I would usually stroll down and have a nice, sophisticated conversation about the economy and the oil crisis. This kid though just threw nuts at me. So I called the cops and they assumed the kid called them on me. THE DUNCES. I then escaped the police man’s grasp and went to the Bernstein Bears’ house and stole their supplies. The little kid then wanted to play Xbox with me. To which i happily obliged. After an hour of Halo, the cop found me and I had to run. I ran for three yards and was out in the middle of the highway. So, I hitched a ride on a banana bacon truck and I am writing this here.


The author's comments:
If you like this then rate it. If not, keep it to yourself, I don't need a bunch of teen critics to tell me what's good and what's not. I'm sorry, the next part is coming out next Thursday. I'm cranky 'cause of something you'll learn later. So, if you have an idea for me to make something totally unrelated about to the actual subject. I'll write it and give you a shout out. Go to town.